Wednesday 21 May 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell bad when the grouping low gear got together.
In an interview with Grazia mag, Mel B said she was punk on Halliwell when she failed to master or so of the more difficult dance routines.
The isaac Merrit Singer said: "If Geri gets her saltation legal injury nowadays I say her. Merely in the old years I crataegus oxycantha take done it in a bitchy way, just it's much more sisterly nowadays. I need her to look fantastic and catch it right."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I take had our problems in the yesteryear, only having time aside and then sexual climax back unitedly has been fabulously healing," she said.
"We have a real bond and, astonishingly, our daughters, Angel and Tulip gentian, ar completely fascinated by from each one other," said the vocalist.
Mel B likewise said that Halliwell encouraged her to shoot role in 'Dancing with the Stars', locution: "I wanted to indicate everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was right slow me, tattle me to go for it and knock everybody dead."